EFW Radiology is monitoring the current COVID-19 Situation closely, taking all recommended precautions, ensuring all patients and staff risk are kept to an absolute minimum.
SERVICE UPDATE - October 2022
• Masks for patients are encouraged and appreciated and will be offered if they do not have one.
• Masking for the support person is still required. Support persons that decline to wear a mask will be required to wait outside the clinic.
• All support persons are required wear a mask if accompanying a patient in the exam room.
Please be aware you cannot have ANY vaccination either 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after your cortisone injection. Please call 403-244-3700 to speak to a booking agent
To do our best to keep the risk of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) low, please respect the mandatory self-isolation criteria from the Alberta Health Services.
CLINIC HOURS AND AVAILABILITY
Please refer to our Locations page for clinic hours and availability
Patients will be screened when booking their appointment, and upon arrival at the clinic. These steps are necessary to ensure patient and staff safety.
Only the patient will be allowed into the exam room.
There are Three (3) exceptions to this:
- If the patient is a minor they may be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- For all obstetrical patients, up to one adult support person will be allowed to accompany the patient.
- If you have mobility issues your attendant will be allowed to accompany you.
Thank you for your understanding.
If a driver is required for your exam, that person will need to stay outside of the clinic to wait for you.