EFW Radiology is monitoring the current COVID-19 Situation closely, taking all recommended precautions, ensuring all patients and staff risk are kept to an absolute minimum.
• Patients are required to wear masks.
• Patients without masks will be offered an EFW mask.
• Patients must hand sanitize on arrival.
• Support persons that decline to wear a mask will be required to wait outside the clinic.
• All support persons are required wear a mask if accompanying a patient in the exam room.
• Patients with a mask exemption must provide a mask exemption document.
Please be aware you cannot have ANY vaccination either 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after your cortisone injection. Please call 403-244-3700 to speak to a booking agent
To do our best to keep the risk of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) low, please respect the mandatory self-isolation criteria from the Alberta Health Services.
CLINIC HOURS AND AVAILABILITY
Please refer to our Locations page for clinic hours and availability
Patients will be screened when booking their appointment, and upon arrival at the clinic. These steps are necessary to ensure patient and staff safety.
SOCIAL DISTANCING AND PATIENT APPOINTMENTS
EFW is working hard to protect the safety of our patients and staff. To ensure social distancing we ask that only the patient attend the appointment.
Only the patient will be allowed into the exam room.
There are Three (3) exceptions to this:
- If the patient is a minor they may be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- For all obstetrical patients, up to one adult support person will be allowed to accompany the patient.
- If you have mobility issues your attendant will be allowed to accompany you.
We ask for your understanding as we try and control the number of people within our clinics.
If a driver is required for your exam, that person will need to stay outside of the clinic to wait for you.
COVID-19 - SELF ASSESSMENT TOOL AND LINKS
To see if you need COVID-19 testing, Alberta Health recommendations advise that you first use their self-assessment tools, before contacting their health lines.
- Alberta Health Services assessment tool
- Alberta Health Link (811)
Further information is available on the following websites: